We are Web & Mobile application development company, we do work in Python (Web Development, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, API Development). We team of Python developer design & create this tutorials to help beginners & experienced programmers.
How to learn Python with the help of this tutorial?
As we are Python developers & know how important all points. So we have made one simple plan or in other words steps to learn python fast.
- Step 1. Read one lesson at least 3 times.
- Step 2. After step 1 do practical of all example in that lesson in your computer or laptop.
- Step 3. After step 2 do exercise which is at end of the every lesson & check with our answers for that program by clicking link. But please try yourself & do cross check.
- Note : Read one lesson every day it will give you best knowledge, You can do it one day or week too.
Python Basic Tutorial the Absolute Beginner
- Python – Overview ,Features and Advantages
- Python – Environment Setup
- Python – Basic Syntax
- Python – Variable Types
- Python – Basic Operators
- Python – Decision Making
- Python – Loops
- Python – Numbers
- Python – Strings
- Python – Lists
- Python – Tuples
- Python – Dictionary
- Python – Date & Time
- Python – Functions
- Python – Modules
- Python – Files I/O
- Python – Exceptions Handling
Python Advanced Tutorial (Advanced Python Code Examples)
- Python – Object Oriented
- Python – Regular Expressions
- Python – CGI Programming
- Python – MySQL Database Access
- Python – Network Programming
- Python – Sending Email using SMTP
- Python – Multithreaded Programming
- Python – XML Processing
- Python – GUI Programming (Tkinter)
- Python – Extension Programming with C
Get more idea about Python – best programming language
During 1985 to 1990 Guido van Rossum created a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language yes it is Python.
Python is Open Source & it is under GNU General Public License (GPL).
Who can learn Python from this tutorials?
This tutorial is designed for every person, means if you are IT or Computer student than very good but if you from other field like MBA or Electronic or etc than also you can learn Python from this tutorial. also if you are experience developer & want upgrade your skills or learn new language than also we will help you.
Prerequisites to learn Python
You should have basic understanding of English to get better idea from this tutorial & also have a computer or laptop to do practice our Python examples. If you know any other programming language than it is very good to get all things fast.