Anders Hejlsberg Danish Software Engineer and his team – created C# programming language at Microsoft during the development of .Net Framework, He also created TypeScript.
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language, It has many concepts from several other programming languages most from Java.
So it is very easy to all beginners who knows language like C or C++ or Java – yes any other programming language too. I like to say again C# is very easy to learn if you will follow this C# Tutorial – you will get basic C# to advance # knowledge.
Where you can use C#? What you can create with C#?
- Console Application Development
- Desktop Application Development
- WPF Application Development
- Web Application Development & Website Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Based Application Development
- Game Development
- Web Services Development
- Machine Learning with C#.net
and many more with C# – with .Net Framework, .Net Core , Xamarin, Unity 3D, Azure Machine Learning Studio.
Why C# is widely used programming language?
- It is a modern & general-purpose programming language – based on current trend of application development for IT students & IT experts C# is very easy to learn & develop many things.
- It is object oriented object oriented programming language it makes development & maintenance easy for any type of application.
- It is component oriented it helps to develop more robust & highly scalable application.
- It is easy to learn – yes really C# is very easy language to learn and also lot’s of help on internet for this programming language.
- It is a structured language – yes very manage code in this language we can break program functions and class which help to make manageable and maintainable code.
- It produces efficient programs & It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- It is type safe – C# type safe code can only access the memory location that it has permission to execute. Therefore it improves a security of the program.
- Interoperability process enables the C# programs to do almost anything that a native C++ application can do.
- Inbuilt Rich Library C# provides a lot of inbuilt functions that makes the development fast.
Features of C# Programming language
- Boolean Conditions
- Automatic Garbage Collection
- Standard Library
- Assembly Versioning
- Properties and Events
- Delegates and Events Management
- Easy-to-use Generics
- Conditional Compilation
- Simple Multithreading
- LINQ and Lambda Expressions
- Integration with Windows