Ajax Development | AJAX Web Development India | Ajax Application Development
AJAX is basically a mix of multiple programming and development technologies. Each growing and developing in its own pace, working in powerful new ways. With Ajax anyone can create more dynamic and powerful Web applications. Our expertise in development of Ajax-driven ecommerce shopping cart applications, which further enhances user’s online shopping experience.
SamifLabs provide following Ajax Development Services
- AJAX Development with jQuery
- .NET AJAX Development
- Microsoft AJAX (aka) ASP.NET Ajax Version 4
- PHP AJAX Application Development
- AJAX PHP Programming
- AJAX Modules Development
- AJAX Application Programming
- Web Application Development
- Custom Application Development
- Portal Development
- Content Management Tools
- E-Commerce/Shopping Cart Development
- Plug-ins Development, Customization and Implementation
Our Ajax Developer multiplies customer efforts to envision, communicate, and deliver new user experiences in various Ajax based custom web applications and products which further enhances user’s online experience.
- Standards-based presentation using XHTML and CSS
- Real time form data validation
- Sophisticated User Interface Controls
- Data interchange and manipulation using XML and XSLT
- Asynchronous data retrieval
- Java script binding everything together
Ajax is a new web technology which breaks page reload paradigm, it can send and retrieve data without reloading the whole web page, and this primarily saves time and bandwidth. AJAX is taken as general part of any dynamic web page with advanced user experience, which has benefited from the more sophisticated functionality using easier-to-implement web standards. Due to its added functionality, this technology is proving to be a real alternative for creating powerful web applications.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, we not only fashion a solution needed by you, but also a solution that is best suited to you. Our skill sets include ColdFusion, ASP.Net, Java, PHP, AJAX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySql and many more.