Adobe Air Development | Adobe Air Application Development
Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) is a cross-platform versatile browser-less runtime environment to develop rich internet applications that can be deployed on the traditional desktop applications, rather than a fully-fledged application framework, using Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, HTML, or Ajax.
Adobe Air key features
- Most robust and versatile
- Customized for Android app that runs on Windows, Mac OS X & even Linux
- Being able reuse 90% of my code to build an application that runs on desktops, as well as mobiles
- Huge improvements in the overall performance of the runtime
- Less CPU and up to 30% memory saving.
- New features and hundreds of new APIs
- New class of apps using multi‐touch and gesture APIs
- HTML support
- Adobe AIR 2.0.3 for Mac OS X 10.5 Intel/10.6 Intel new
Adobe AIR (Adobe Integrated Runtime) is a free runtime environment that can be used by the developers to develop highly interactive internet and media applications for multiple platforms. It enables web developers to utilize their current development skills and deliver rich applications and content to user’s desktop. It combines the web development technologies like Ajax, HTML, Flash and Flex so that developers with existing knowledge of these technologies need not learn a new framework and they can utilize Adobe AIR integrated platform to deploy extremely sophisticated internet applications.